CEO Leadership Series: Amway
Featuring Steve Van Andel Chairman, Amway Company
Registration: 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Luncheon and Program: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Join the National Chamber Foundation on May 2nd for a CEO Leadership Series luncheon featuring Steve Van Andel, Chairman, Amway Company.
Mr. Van Andel will discuss the need for a business environment that promotes entrepreneurship and free enterprise in order to create jobs and grow the economy. As Chairman of Amway, a company that has helped people around the world start businesses of their own for more than 50 years, Mr. Van Andel will describe the challenges that face today’s businesses as well as commonsense solutions that can help jumpstart the U.S. economy and lead to long-term job growth and prosperity.
- One of the world’s largest direct selling businesses
- More than 3 million people sell AMWAY products
- Operates in more than 80 countries and territories worldwide
- 2011 global sales of $10.9 billion
- Sales growth in 11 of past 12 years and in 9 out of top 10 markets
- More than 20,000 employees worldwide
Thank you to our Exclusive Media Sponsor:
Thank you to our Official National Marketing Partner: