Thursday, April 3, 2014
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt. Vernon Place
Washington, DC 20001
Doors Open: 7:30 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Networking Reception: 4:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thank you to our Gateway Sponsor:
Register by 3/14 and save $50!
This year, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation is hosting this forum to bring together top experts and leaders from all sectors of aviation to discuss critical issues facing the industry. This year we will examine one of the least understood topics in aviation: the true costs of flying.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Stephen Alterman, President, Cargo Airline Association
- Richard Anderson, Chief Executive Officer, Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Ben Baldanza, President, Chief Executive Officer and Class II Director, Spirit Airlines
- David Barger, President and Chief Executive Officer, JetBlue Airways
- Marion Blakey, President and Chief Executive Officer, Aerospace Industries Association
- Ed Bolen, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Business Aviation Association
- Sir Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Group
- David Brantner, President, Commercial Engines, Pratt & Whitney
- Kevin Burke, President and Chief Executive Officer, Airports Council International - North America
- Nick Calio, President and Chief Executive Officer, Airlines for America
- Lieutenant General Daniel Christman USA (Ret.), Counselor to the President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Robert Crandall, Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, AMR Corporation and American Airlines
- Paul Donahue, President and Chief Executive Officer, G4S Government Solutions, Inc.
- Thomas Donohue, President and Chief Executive Officer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- William Flynn, President and Chief Executive Officer, Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc.
- Bernard Gustin, Chief Executive Officer, Brussels Airlines NV
- The Honorable Carol Hallet, Of Counsel, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Herbert Kelleher, Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Southwest Airlines
- Gary Kelly, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, Southwest Airlines
- T. Allan McArtor, Chairman, Airbus Americas, Inc.
- The Honorable John McKernan, President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Capt. Lee Moak, President, Air Line Pilots Association
- Jim Parker, Executive Vice President, Air Operations, FedEx Corporation
- W. Douglas Parker, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, U.S. Airways Group, Inc.
- Robert Poole, Director, Transportation Policy and Searle Freedom Trust Transportation Fellow, Reason Foundation
- The Honorable Jack Potter, President and Chief Executive Officer, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- Paul Rinaldi, President, National Air Traffic Controllers Association
- Julia Sattel, Senior Vice President, Airline IT, Amadeus
- Gary Spulak, President, Embraer Aircraft Holding, Inc.
- Bobby Sturgell, Senior Vice President, Washington Operations, Rockwell Collins
- William Swelbar, Research Engineer, MIT International Center for Air Transportation
- Steve Van Beek, Executive Director, Policy and Strategy, LeighFisher
- Willie Walsh, Chief Executive Officer, International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A.
- Robert Wilson, President, Business and General Aviation, Honeywell Aerospace
Thank you to our Co-Host:
Legislative employees should consult with the House and Senate ethics office as appropriate, to determine whether there would be any prohibition on their attendance at this event.
Executive branch employees should obtain written permission to attend this event from their designated agency ethics office and should fax or email a copy of the permission to Caroline Kwon at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (202) 463-3129 prior to the event.